Karott’ is a communication agency specialised in health and nutrition that opened its doors ten years ago. We focus exclusively on these ever-evolving sectors, offering custom consultancy services for the design, development and implementation of communication strategies. Our company plays a leading role in the nutrition sector through its two channels, ‘Food In Action’ (a quarterly printed magazine) and Foodinaction.com (an online platform). With this expertise to draw on, Karott’ is looking to strengthen its sales team with a Junior Sales Account Executive.
In a constantly evolving market, Karott’ aims to broaden its expertise by diversifying its activities (social networks, videos, mobile applications etc.) and developing a high-quality, custom approach.
The Junior Sales Account Executive will be part of the sales team, where (s)he will be able to fully express his/her creativity and talents, reporting to the Chief Sales Officer (CSO) and the management team. With great energy, willingness to listen, commitment and discipline, (s)he will prepare and defend consultancy project proposals and follow up clients.
At Karott’, collaboration and participation take centre stage. With this in mind, we are looking for an open-minded, dynamic person to join our team, with an affinity for sales and prospecting in health and nutrition.
The candidate should be familiar with digital communication channels and have a good command of French and Dutch (both written and spoken).
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT SALES?
You will work in direct contact with the CSO and the Management, whilst developing and managing your client portfolio. This versatile role covers everything from sales to marketing, project management, negotiation and budget monitoring.
Your everyday tasks will include:
- Market analysis and competitor watch
- Prospecting and searching for new clients
- Drawing up, presenting and defending offers
- Development and follow-up of client portfolios (sales, marketing and budget management)
- Developing a range of innovative services and managing the marketing and communication challenges of FMCG companies
- Selling advertising slots on behalf of Karott’ on its various channels (both printed and digital)
ARE YOU A TEAM PLAYER?
You will represent the interests of our clients in-house and follow up projects/services in close and regular collaboration with the Karott’ operational team (coordinator, graphic designer, experts etc.) to guarantee the proper development and implementation of these projects/services.
You will also contribute to the development of the Karott’ media channels (both printed and digital).
Your profile aS a Junior sales account executive:
- Degree from a business or communication school (IHECS or similar)
- Sales experience in health and/or nutrition
- Familiar with the FMCG sector
- Excellent written and spoken French and Dutch
- Good numerical skills (e.g. client budget management)
- Good Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Familiar with digital communication channels and social networks
Fixed-term contract with the possibility of a permanent contract
Are you keen to join a dynamic and lively team that is passionate about health and nutrition? Then don’t hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org